When selling your home, there are certain steps that you need to take to ensure that your property receives maximum exposure to attract a ready, willing and able buyer. That is where I come in. I have the tools, the know- how and the network to put your home in front of the right people. We will walk you through the process to ensure we reach our collective goal: maximize your selling profit, minimize time on the market and make the process of selling your home an enjoyable experience. To obtain the highest possible sales price for your home, the marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. I have the network and experience to do this.
Today’s market is a fast-paced, image-oriented society in which we live. First impressions really do count! Every piece of information on your property, whether it be a brochure, the wording in the Multiple Listing Service, or a presence on the Internet, must show your home in the best possible light.
Services you can expect when trusting Jen Foronato, REALTOR with your listing:
- Assistance from listing to closing
- Comprehensive market valuation
- Marketing strategy
- Implementation of innovative marketing campaigns to maximize exposure and value
- Professional Photography
- Full color brochures
- Target audience direct mail campaigns
- Broad market exposure
- Design Assistance to make your home show ready
- Exposure to our strong network of real estate professionals and buyers
- Negotiation representation
Which items will add value to your home and help with resale when the time comes to sell?
The answer is: “Only the ones that future buyers will also want and be willing to pay for.”
As a general rule, choosing the functional over the merely cosmetic and choosing neutral over unusual or exotic will pay at resale. Taste and current trends can also affect the value of an update. Unusual colors have a limited appeal.
Which updates will add the most value to your home?
- Update your kitchen and/or bathrooms. Whether you need a minor or major remodel, updating the kitchen or bathrooms in your home will yield a high return on investment. Stay timeless with your updates, but also pay attention to trends.
- Increase usable space. Add an extra bathroom, upgrade or expand your kitchen and/or master bedroom suite, add more closet space, or convert an unused space to a more functional space, like a spare bedroom to a home office or basement into the ultimate hangout space.
- Lighten and brighten your rooms. Paint rooms white or with a light color paint to neutralize your space. Add skylights, windows, or French doors.
- Revamp the exterior. Updated landscaping will draw in buyers before they even walk through the door. Keep your shrubs, trees, and grass trimmed and tidy. Add a splash of color with vibrant plants or by painting the front door an eye-catching color. Consider a focal point like a flagstone walkway or a water feature.
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. My goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. I am an expert in the area, and once I learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with my professional team will make the process much more efficient!
What you can expect from Jen Foronato, REALTOR as I help you find your dream home:
- Assistance from search to move-in
- Comprehensive property search
- Local knowledge
- Extensive networks (I make it my business to be in the know)
- Comprehensive market analyses and guidance
- Negotiation representation
- Guidance with purchase requirements